Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good bye 2013

Another year has come to a close.

Did I hit all my major goals in 2013? Not even close.

There are lots of "I could haves"

I could have .... lost 30 lbs
I could have .... spent more quality time with my family/kids
I could have .... made my husband feel special-er
I could have .... volunteered more and given back
I could have .... did more projects at work
I could have .... strengthened my friendships

I could go on and on.

Was it a bad year? No. It was just one of those years that seemed to just go by - poof a year gone and really nothing to stand out. Yes I did some awesome things - I ran a great half marathon, completed the tough mudder, precepted a few graduate students, raised my children.

What will 2014 bring?

I will run my second marathon.

I hope to spend less time on the computer/phone ect and more time being silly with my kids.

I hope to experience new things.

I hope to show my kids that we give back to those less fortinate than us.

I hope to fall madly in love with my husband over and over again :) thats an easy one.

I hope to get healthy and not focus soooo much on the number but about being healthy in my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment