Sunday, October 20, 2013

The dreaded first post

WOW.

I tried this whole blog thing before - when I was doing well I posted. When I was doing crappy I did not. Needless to say I have not posted in a long long time. And where has it gotten me - right back to square one and looking for somewhere to express my views, feelings ect.

Before my entire goal was weight loss. Weight loss, weight loss weight loss.  Well screw that - I am way more awesome than I give myself credit for. I am SICK of playing the fat card. I'm sick of giving myself a way out - an excuse from living the life I want to live.

So here I am - again. But a new prospective.

I am living life. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I am making goals and hitting them. I am checking things off my grand bucket list.

For starters, next week I am flying to Dallas to do my first Tough Mudder. I am TERRIFIED. For the last week I have stressed that I will be the heaviest girl there. That I will not be able to finish. That I will look stupid. To the point where I have eaten like crazy and actually gained a few pounds. HELLO..... I am doing it. I am facing my fears. I am trying my hardest and I will complete it. Yes fear is ok... but time to focus on being more excited.

I have also signed up for my second marathon - the first was three years ago. It was not a super great running experience. I was not nearly as ready for it as I thought I was. This year I am planning to follow the Hansons Marathon Method. Its way more discipline and regimine than I am used to. It will be an experience.

So stay tuned. I will be back super soon to make this blog pretty and more "me" and I hope to find who that "me" is along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment